Yes, you can visit us at any of our branches! But we recommend booking an appointment with us online, if you haven’t already, so we know when to expect you and not have you waiting an unnecessary amount of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I visit one of your branches?
How and when can I make an appointment?
Once you have filled out the form found on our website, you can then schedule an appointment immediately. We will confirm your appointment through an email and a representative will be giving you a courtesy call to answer any further concerns you might have, as well as to inform you of any documents you might need to bring to sell your car for cash.
What documents are required to sell my car?
These are the following documents you need to prepare to cash your car:
• Official form of identification such as a valid driver’s license or a passport. The name and address on the vehicle registration card must match the one found on your ID.
• Vehicle registration card
• All manuals and documents related to the vehicle
• Service history
• For vehicles that have outstanding financing, then a current payoff letter from the bank bearing the amount of loan to be settled must be prepared
My car does not run anymore. Will you still buy it?
If you’re wondering, “Can I still cash my car if it doesn’t run?” then yes, we are more than happy to accept cars that don’t run anymore. We mean it when say we cash any car. However, transporting the vehicle to our branch for inspection is your responsibility.
Can I sell a car that is not in my name?
You might also be thinking, “Will I still be able to sell my car for cash if it’s registered under someone else?” Yes, you can, as long as you’re able to provide the valid ID of the person indicated in the vehicle registration card, as well as a signed letter giving you permission to sell the vehicle. Our service can cash any car.
What if I have an imported car?
We can cash car that has been imported too! However, it must be registered in the region.
Do you buy cars that are registered outside the United Arab Emirates?
Unfortunately, we currently do not cash car if it is registered outside of the country.
Can I sell a car on behalf of a family member or friend?
Yes, you can sell car for cash on behalf of a family member or friend. You just need to bring the following documents:
• Letter of authorization from the registered owner
• Payment and transaction details that bear the owner’s name